Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can i paint my skateboard with Dulux wood and metal paint?

I sanded the crappy picture off my skate deck, can i paint it with Dulux wood and metal paint?Can i paint my skateboard with Dulux wood and metal paint?
i wouldnt personally , i do paint my boards though and when i do i use spray paint or airbrushes , the other stuff might be to thick and the first time you grind it could all peel off in one piece,the airbrush and spraypaint doesnt peel like that, so if you want a solid color just spray it that color and if you want a design you can draw the design on cardboard and cut it out then spray that on there.Can i paint my skateboard with Dulux wood and metal paint?
If you want to im not sure what it will do but it shouldnt do anything
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment