Thursday, February 11, 2010

Which Dulux paint shade is actually light brown?

The colour scheme for my bedroom is browns, I've purchased the curtains, paper and carpet. Last weekend I painted the walls in Dulux 'Malt Chocolate' and it has come up with a lilac edge to it. This clashes with everything else!





Does anyone know which Dulux shade paints on as a true light brown/beige colour to suit the scheme?





My local store does not have samples and I need it finished over this weekend.Which Dulux paint shade is actually light brown?
I've just painted one wall in my living room ';muddy puddle'; and it comes out the colour of milky coffeeWhich Dulux paint shade is actually light brown?
Bracken salts and Salisbury stones range may help you.





Or look on website





http://www.dulux.co.uk/colours/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment