Thursday, February 11, 2010

If my DuLUX paint freezes is it any good ? I'm going to use it on my walls in the garage?

Depends how it thaws out, take it in a the house and let if thaw out, to room temp, make sure it has no clumps and the color mixes well, no colorant seperation, then there is no problem with using it .With the freezing process it can get somewhat watered down where the color would not come out right (since its going in a garage chances are, it shouldnt matter if the color isnt exactly what it was).However with me, if its been in there longer than 2-3 years and it doesnt look good as far as the color ,ect than i would just get a new gallon.Hope it helps you.If my DuLUX paint freezes is it any good ? I'm going to use it on my walls in the garage?
Many will say it is now no good, but that's just not true. A friend of mine is a pro painter, and he occasionally has paint freeze on him. It thaws, then works just fine. Mix well, though -- try a mixer that fits into a hand drill. Looks a little like a boat propeller.

No comments:

Post a Comment