Thursday, February 11, 2010

If I paint my stair with dulux satinwood will they be slippery?

Do you think they will be slippy if i walk up and down them with socks on??If I paint my stair with dulux satinwood will they be slippery?
I did mine with satinwood and have nearly broke my neck several times, it may sound daft but if you can live with a bit of texture in your paint add a touch of sand to the paint as this will give you grip.If I paint my stair with dulux satinwood will they be slippery?
You should be fine as long as they are kept unpolished. Give them a good wash down once in a while and it will stop any residue build-up which causes slippiness..
They will be slightly slick in socks. Just be careful and I hope you don't have children. If so you may want to add a carpet runner.
nope not at all - did mine with satinwood - it wears down a little to a nice finish.
hi your stairs should be fine but if you are really worried about them being slippery then leave painting the steps until last and add a little bit of sand to the stain it will act as anti-slip


hope this has been of some help to you

No comments:

Post a Comment