Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can I buy the Dulux paint pod in spain. I live near Benidorm, Spain?

As said, save your money, they are not worth it.Where can I buy the Dulux paint pod in spain. I live near Benidorm, Spain?
i'm sorry, i dont know


but wanted to ask


have you read the reviews for these?


have you spoke to anyone using them?





they paint is 3 times the price than buying in a tin, the pod itself is unreliable and gives an uneven finish, like most things, if it seems to good to be true, it usually is





i am a member of another forum, and they had a thread about these not so long ago, no one had a good word to say about them sadly,Where can I buy the Dulux paint pod in spain. I live near Benidorm, Spain?
i feel they are just a gimmick to make the diy buyers part with there cash!


you will still have to cut in all the edges by hand and buy the time you have set up your pod you could have already finished with a roller.


get yourself a purdy pole as they save you loads of time .


they are a telescopic pole that elongates and clips in place in seconds rather than the old pull out and screw type.

No comments:

Post a Comment