Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dulux paint-pod system?

has anyone tried it and how much does it costDulux paint-pod system?
I was in B%26amp;Q yesterday and they had a demonstration on, it looks brilliant! It sucks the paint up onto the roller which has a really long tube, so you can stand on a ladder and paint the ceiling without ever having to get down and refill the roller, the lead is about 9 or 10 feet long. It's really light weight as well. Plus even better, it actually cleans itself afterwards, genius!!!


I can't wait to get one, I have to do all the decorating in the house because my husband is useless haha! B%26amp;Q were selling them at 拢69.99. I looked on Kelkoo and Ebay to see if I could get it any cheaper but it seems to be pretty much the same. Hope this helpsDulux paint-pod system?
Cracking idea for the DIY'ers. If anyone in the trade buy's one, I would avoid them. By the time you've fannied on with one, I would have had the room painted out and gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment