Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who sang the 'Over the rainbow-jazz version' in 2000/2001 Dulux paint commercial?

I've been searching for this song for a very long time. The commercial was about a woman received a tin of red paint (Dulux) from her boyfriend and 'Over the rainbow - Jazz version' was the theme music. I really like the song but don't know who sing it.


Anyone know?Who sang the 'Over the rainbow-jazz version' in 2000/2001 Dulux paint commercial?
This guy did it and I think he did the version you know from the ad. Find him on Napster. He plays the Ukulele. Israel Kamakawiwo'ole is his name. He is Hawaiian. I put in over the rainbow on Napster and found loads of people who have done it so if you have Napster you can try that if it isn't him.Who sang the 'Over the rainbow-jazz version' in 2000/2001 Dulux paint commercial?
I am just glad I could help. Thanks for the best answer.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment