Thursday, February 11, 2010

Has anyone used the Dulux paint pod ?

I keep looking at the Dulux paint pod every time I'm in my local DIY shop, I just wondered if anyone could give me their opinion based on their experience of them.Has anyone used the Dulux paint pod ?
The paint pod is a rip off.


You have to buy the tins of paint that fit in to the pod and these tins are more expensive than regular tins of paint.Has anyone used the Dulux paint pod ?
son got one said 拢70 for the pod and 拢30 a time for the paint seems a bit expensive to me you can get 10litres of coloured emulsion paint for 拢25 and a roller for about 拢7 i know what i would choose as you still end up putting the paint on the wall with both of them .
I was also thinking of buying one, but after reading a lot of reviews on the internet, I think they aren't really as good as you expect and also very expensive as you have to buy the special paint to go in it.
Horribly expensive unless you are planning to do a whole house!
sorry, i haven't :)
my hubby says they are rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment